- REL is the world's largest manufacturer of gold jewellery and gold products.
- REL has setup various manufacturing facilities with the main facilities being at Bangalore and Cochin in India and at Dubai in U.A.E.
- REL has a combined capacity to manufacture 350 tons of gold jewellery and gold products per annum. REL manufactured more than 160 tons of gold jewellery and products during the year 2014-15.
- REL's manufacturing facilities are capable of producing hand'made jewellery, casting jewellery, machine chains, stanped jewellery, studded jewellery, tube jewellery and electro-formed jewellery.
- REL is the lowest cost gold jewellery manufacturer in the world.
- REL has developed unique and advanced gold recovery procedures to achieve the world's lowest gold wastage in jewellery production.
- REL extensively uses advanced technology like prototyping, laser etc. to produce international class jewellery. Each piece of jewellery produced is subjected to strict quality control measures to ensure consistency.
- REL manufactures one of the largest and the most varied range of jewellery designs to cater to the diverse global and domestic markets.
- REL's R&D unit has been instrumental in developing many advanced manufacturing processes and some of the finest designs in the world.